||[Oct. 6th, 2008|08:16 pm]
maskmaster, Swiped from |
* I am 5'4 or shorter.
* I think I'm ugly.
* I have many scars.
* I tan easily.
* I wish my hair was a different color.
* I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
* I have a tattoo.
* I am self-conscious about my appearance.
* I have/had braces.
* I wear glasses.
* I'd get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free, scar-free.
* I've been told I'm attractive by a complete stranger.
* I have had more than two piercings.
* I have had piercings in places besides my ears.
* I have freckles.
* I've sworn at my parents. Only in extreme fits of anger... and I'm not proud of it, but it's the truth.
* I've run away from home.
* I've been kicked out of the house.
* My biological parents are together. No way to be sure, since I'm adopted.
* I have a sibling less than one year old.
* I want to have kids someday.
* I have children.
* I've lost a child.
* I've slipped out an "lol" in a spoken conversation.
* Disney movies still make me cry.
* I've snorted while laughing.
* I've laughed so hard I've cried.
* I've glued my hand to something.
* I've laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
* I've had my trousers rip in public.
* I've had stitches.
* I've broken a bone.
* I've had my tonsils removed.
* I've sat in a doctor's office with a friend. The E.R. counts, right?
* I've had my wisdom teeth removed.
* I've had serious surgery. Had my gall bladder out. I think that qualifies; general anesthesia shoud be sufficient.
* I've had chicken pox. When I was a teenager. And it sucked. Big time.
* I've driven over 200 miles (1000km) in one day. Somebody can't do math... and no, I've never driven. Ridden, yes, driven, no.
* I've been on a plane.
* I've been to North America. I live there. That count?
* I've been to Niagara Falls.
* I've been to Japan.
* I've been to Europe. I really, really want to. Specifically, the British Isles.
* I've been to Africa.
* I've been lost in my city. Back when I lived in Baltimore, yeah. Champaign-Urbana is far too well-laid-out.
* I've seen a shooting star.
* I've wished on a shooting star.
* I've seen a meteor shower.
* I've gone out in public in my pajamas. Seeing as my choice of "pajamas" would get me arrested if I went outside... no.
* I've pushed all the buttons in an elevator.
* I've been to a casino. And a horse-racing track.
* I've been skydiving.
* I've gone skinny dipping.
* I've played spin the bottle.
* I've crashed a car.
* I've been skiing.
* I've been in a play.
* I've met someone in person from the internet.
* I've caught a snowflake on my tongue.
* I've seen the Northern lights.
* I've sat on a roof top at night.
* I've played chicken.
* I've seen the RHPS.
* I've eaten sushi.
* I've been snowboarding.
* I'm single.
* I'm in a relationship.
* I'm available.
* I'm engaged.
* I'm married.
* I've gone on a blind date.
* I've been the dumpee more than the dumper.
* I have a fear of abandonment.
* I've been divorced.
* I've had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.
* I've told someone I loved them when I didn't.
* I've told someone I didn't love them when I did.
* I've kept something from a past relationship.
* I've had a crush on someone of the same gender. What honest person hasn't?
* I've kissed a member of the same gender. And I have pictures to prove it! Although it was just for fun.
* I've had sex with someone of the opposite gender.
* I've had sex with someone of the same gender.
* I've had sex with more than one person at the same time.
* I am a cuddler.
* I've been kissed in the rain.
* I've had sex outdoors. Not nearly as fun as it could be. Maybe on a deserted beach or something.
* I've hugged a stranger.
* I have kissed a stranger.
* I have had sex with a stranger.
* I've done something I promised someone else I wouldn't.
* I have lied to my parents about where I am.
* I am keeping a secret from the world.
* I've cheated while playing a video game. Usually once I finish a game for the first time, I cheat it up on the second go-through and find all the things I missed.
* I've cheated on a test.
* I've driven through a red light.
* I've been suspended from school.
* I've witnessed a crime.
* I've been in a fist fight.
* I've been arrested.
* I've shoplifted.
* I've consumed alcohol.
* I have/do smoked cigarettes.
* I have/do smoked pot. Once. And it made me sick.
* I regularly drink.
* I've taken painkillers when I didn't need them.
* I take cough medication when I'm not sick.
* I've done hard drugs.
* I've been addicted to an illegal substance.
* I can't swallow pills.
* I can swallow about five pills at a time no problem. My current daily dose of antidepressants is 8 pills... at once.
* I can sing well. I generally deny this if asked. I actually do have perfect pitch, but I haven't much had a desire to sing lately.
* I've stolen a tray from a fast food restaurant.
* I open up to others too easily.
* I watch the news. Well, news websites. And not-news websites (Fark).
* I don't kill bugs.
* I hate hearing songs that sacrifice meaning for sake of being able to rhyme. Gods yes. But there's nothing better than a well-crafted rhyme, especially when accompanied by some great music.
* I fucking swear regularly.
* I sing in the shower.
* I am a morning person.
* I paid for my mobile phone ring tone.
* I'm a snob about grammar. I would go far as to say I'm a grammar Nazi.
* I am a sports fanatic.
* I play with my hair.
* I have/had "x"s in my screen name. This should be a punishable offense on the internet.
* I love being neat.
* I love spam.
* I've copied more than 30 cds in a day. One DVD = 6 CDs, and I've burned more than 5 DVDs in one day.
* I bake well.
* My favourite colour is either white, yellow, pink, red or blue. Nope, green.
* I know how to shoot a gun.
* I am in love with love.
* I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS. Another punishable offense.
* I laugh at my own jokes.
* I eat fast food weekly. If Subway counts, yes. I typically pick up a sub on the way to my therapy appointment.
* I believe in ghosts.
* I am online 24/7, even as an away message. Why wouldn't I be? Cable internet is there for a reason.
* I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.
* I am really ticklish.
* I love white chocolate.
* I bite my nails.
* I play video games.
* I'm good at remembering faces.
* I'm good at remembering names.
* I'm good at remembering dates.
* I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
* My answers are totally honest.